Описание на русском языке
Мод добавляет в RimWorld новые источники света. Многие из новых фонарей и светильников имеют функцию по автоматическому отключение в ночное время суток для обеспечения экономии электроэнергии, также большинство из них имеют возможность по смене цвета освещения:
- Садовые фонарики — в том числе тыквенные фонарики!
- Садовые фонари — автоматическое отключение в конце дня, имеют различные цвета освещения.
- Садовые светильники на солнечной энергии — автоматическое отключение в конце дня, имеют различные цвета освещения.
- Фонарные столбы/Уличные фонари — также имеют функцию автоматического отключения в конце дня, имеют различные цвета освещения.
Должен быть совместим с большинством других модов.
Description in English
Introduces a number of options for outdoor lighting.
Your colonists move slower and work slower when they are in the dark, but having a network of standing lamps around the gardens and outside of your base is a drain on power when they are busy working during the day.
Sure, you could flag them all to be turned off and a colonist could do that every morning, switching them back on again every evening, or …. you could have lamps that automatically turn themselves off during the day!
Clean and stackable, as it makes no changes to existing items in the game. All items are found on the furniture tab.
- Garden Lanterns — including pumpkin lanterns!
- Garden Lamps — auto power-off during the day, in a variety of colours.
- Solar-powered Garden Lamps — auto power-off during the day, in a variety of colours.
- Lamp Posts / Street Lamps — also auto power-off during the day, in a variety of colours.
There are three garden lanterns available that can be built without any research needed. Functionally, they are the same as a torch, but hold twice as much «fuel» lasting for 20 days without needing to be re-fuelled.
- Standard garden lantern — gives off a slightly yellow light.
- Garden lantern (blue) — the same as the standard lantern, but with slightly different graphics and a blue tint to the light.
- Pumpkin lantern — there are no pumpkins on the rim, so this is carved from wood and reinforced with a bit of steel.
A variant of the vanilla Standing Lamp.
- Alternative graphics for the lamps.
- Must research Electricity before it is available to build.
- The outdoor lamps automatically turn off at 07:00 to save power during the day. They automatically turn back on at 17:00.
- Once Colored Lighting has been researched, they can be built in a variety of colours, including: red, blue, green, purple, and orange.
Outdoor Solar Lamp
Identical to the Outdoor Lamp from this add-on, except:
- Must research Solar Panels before it is available to build.
- No need to run power to these lamps — they power themselves by absorbing energy during the day! They can also be easily moved when needed.
- Visually different — the small solar panel can be seen by the lamp, making it easy to see which lamps are which.
Lamp Posts / Street Lamps
Taller and more powerful than the standard lamp:
- Larger pool of light, in a variety of colours (requires Colored Lighting has been researched).
- Provides limited cover in a gun fight.
- Visually different to standards lamps — when placing, circle shows approximate area that will be lit.
- 6x the power of a regular lamp, covering light in a radius of 15 squares.
Steam ID: 1545708330.