Описание на русском языке
Мод вносит изменения в миномёты, позволяя через изменения настроек этого мода делать их более/менее точными. Например, можно «научить» минометы следить за передвижениями целей и тем самым сделать более точными выстрелы, можно настроить учет погоды или навыков колонистов при стрельбе и т.д.
Можно безопасно добавить или удалить из существующих сохранений.
Доступен русский язык.
Description in English
Tired of never using those Antigrain warheads because a Colonist is going to miss wildly? Now your colonists can put their science skills to use and calculate accurate mortar shots!
A collection of options to make mortars more/less accurate. Customizable in the Mod Settings menu. These changes affect all mortar shots, including enemy mortars. Changes include:
- Lead moving targets!
- Weather: Mortar accuracy is affected by weather and time of day (in vanilla, mortar shots rarely are affected by weather).
- Colonist Skill: Mortar accuracy is affected by colonist Intellectual and/or Shooting skill (in vanilla, skill makes no difference).
- Cover Miss Chance Removed: Mortars no longer have a chance to miss due to cover surrounding the target (in vanilla, target’s cover causes missed shots).
- Accuracy preview shows the accuracy radius with the current colonist/weather conditions and settings (in Mod Settings can revert to showing blast radius instead).
- Can customize how much high-skill colonists can improve mortar accuracy, and how much low-skill colonists hurt accuracy.
By default, a colonist with maximum skill will improve a mortar’s accuracy to 75%. A colonist with no skill will affect a mortar’s accuracy by -40% of it’s normal value. These values can be changed in Mod Settings (can set all skill-levels to have 100% perfect accuracy if desired)
Saved Games and Compatibility
Can be freely added/removed from saved games. Works with most modded mortars (anything that doesn’t require line of sight is likely affected)
Verified/custom support for:
- [WD] Expanded Artillery: Accuracy affects new mortars and cannons.
- More Vanilla Turrets 1.0: Accuracy affects manned rocket turret, manned blast charge turret, and devastator mortar.
- Kaiser Armory.
- Combat Extended: Incompatible! Patch is unlikely with CE being such a large overhaul. CE does have their own mortar accuracy mechanics though with spotting binoculars
- [XND] TE Turret Expansion: This mod also affects mortar accuracy so it is likely that whatever mod is higher in your load order will be overwritten.
99% sure this works in multiplayer, but I have yet to test it (all clients will need the same Mod Settings).
- Add option to use best of selected skills (Shooting or Intellectual) instead of using average.
- Show UI circle of targeted tile adjusted for leading moving targets.
- Option for Shooting skill to improve mortar reload time.
- Option for AI select best pawn for mortar duty.
- Whatever people suggest that sounds fun.
- English, Russian, Chinese Simplified, and Spanish (Latin American) supported.
If you’d like to contribute to a translation, the file path is below. You can copy the file, edit the text, and send me a link to include it in the next update!
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\294100\1729446857\Languages\English\Keyed\Keys.xml
Steam ID: 1729446857.