Описание на русском языке
Мод добавляет больше взаимодействий с и между фракциями, тем самым позволяя еще сильнее оживить мир игры RimWorld.
Description in English
Adds more interaction with and between factions, bringing the world to life.
Meaningful faction relations
- Build up trust and factions will reward you.
- Cement relations by inter-faction marriages.
- Help factions recover from various setbacks.
- Factions may call upon you for labour.
- Favours for favours.
- Increased rate of world events.
- Specialised traders desperate for certain goods.
- More frequent traders, if you treat them right.
- Traders get richer as you build up trust.
- Traders bring higher quality as relations increase.
A living world
- Pirates spread out and grow outposts.
- Pirates can demand tribute if they’re close by — destroy their outposts!
- Show off your skills at the yearly exposition. Maybe you’ll do well and be invited to host next year?
- Roadworks. To strengthen ties and increase trade, your allies can build roads as a nice silver sink.
- Squatters! Someone found a use for an old deserted settlement.
- Unrest is brewing between two factions! Will you pick a side, stay neutral or profiteer?
TL;DR: More events
- Diplomatic marriages.
- Reverse trade requests.
- Bumper crops.
- Hunter’s Lodge.
- Pirate extortion.
- Mystical Shaman.
- Annual Expo.
- Faction WAR.
- SerpyDerpy, preview image and art.
- Brrainz, Harmony.
- XeoNovaDan, rubberducking and testing.
- erdelf, erdelf.
- ShotgunFrenzy, art.
- Halno, art.
- Ian, text revisions.
- My testers. You know who you are. Thanks to Eviltrick in particular.
Shoutout to Albion of Sparkling Worlds — Full Mod, for the inspiration and support.
- Japanese, courtesy of Proxyer.
- Russian, courtesy of Djeban74/Reasonable Max.
- Chinese (Simplified), courtesy of =O.W.L.S=o_Onion and publicuser.
- Polish, courtesy of pawelik001.
- Spanish, courtesy of CANALETA.
- Spanish (Latin), courtesy of CANALETA.
- French, courtesy of jerlotrie.
- Italian, courtesy of EvaineQ.
Want to help translate this mod in your language? Check out the «Pirate» folder inside the Languages folder on GitHub for all up to date strings.
- Yes you can add it to an existing save. Use a new one for best results, but it’ll work on your current run. No, you can’t remove it from an existing save.
- Yes it’s compatible with Hospitality.
- Yes it’s compatible with Roads of the Rim. MFI treats roadworks as a silver sink, with Roads of the Rim you’re more involved.
- For compatibility with Zetrith’s multiplayer mod, you need Multiplayer Compatibility.
Steam ID: 1454024362.