Описание на русском языке
Мод, под названием «Martial Village» (Военная Деревня), добавляет в игру Kenshi новую деревню, а вместе с этим и много новых диалогов, связанных с жителями упомянутой деревни. Также добавляет новые квесты, новый игровой старт, уникальные предметы и одежду, НИП, новые здания и мебель.
Description in English
Drifter, you may not have heard of a new village where you can cultivate your martial arts while travelling these dangerous lands.
You may take a break, breath some fresh air and enjoy the sight of unending battles and slaugther as the local fauna and criminals try to tarnish the pacific life of the Martial Monks, nomads and farmers of these desertic mountains.
I won’t list with much detail what this mod contains so you can discover it by yourself.
What does this mod contains in general?
- There are hundreds of Dialogs customized.
- Quest lines to rank up within the village faction (on development — currently up to rank 5).
- Engaging environment.
- A new game start (Aspiring Martial Monk) to try out directly all the new stuff this mod offers (you will spawn inside the martial village).
- Unique clothes and items.
- Unique NPCs.
- A southern location for some stuff (ﾟ∀ﾟ)
- Unique buildings/furniture.
Where is this village located?
TIP: You may be able to get a particular map to unlock the village location, maybe someone sells it? =).
Spoiler location below:
The village is in the southern area of the map on High Bonefields biome, south east of the swamp.
What do I plan to add in the future?
- More customized dialogs.
- Develop the quest line up to rank 10 within the faction.
- More customized items minding balance.
- Side quests NPCs.
When you save up your game with squad members inside certain building of the Village, and later you import the game, apparently the default residents of that building are forced to appear in other building (maybe because the game thinks that this building is yours?) and your squad overwrites the building. This changes the overall distribution of the village buildings. This issue doesn’t appear when are loading the game normally of an already saved game, only when you import. Apparently this is related to how the game loads its routines…
SOLUTION: Before importing, get all your squad members outside of any building of the Martial Village, and save up your game. Then when you import the village residents should spawn normally.
- Thanks to Tadweil for help me test the village with x3 and x5 attack slots, and other testing.
- Thanks to [BC] Slothy for reporting the import issue.
- Thanks to Froz’n and Thrandisher for reporting Black Scratch library being empty. Fixed now.
Steam ID: 1489675661.