Описание на русском языке
Мод, под названием «Kenshi 40k (Chaos Added)» (Кенши 40к (Добавлен Хаос)), добавляет в игру Kenshi немного вещей из вселенной игры Warhammer 40k, а именно: доспехи «Space Marine» и «Advanced Space Marine», оружие «Chainsword», «Powersword» и «Bolter». Все они представлены в цветовых схемах «Blood Raven» и «Black Templar». Также мод добавляет в игру новую расу «Adeptus Astartes».
Description in English
This is the beta release of my Warhammer 40k mod, it adds a little bit of the 40k universe into the world of Kenshi. For the beta none of the weapons or armour are craftable. Everything can be accesed through a multitude of custom starts. Everything will be craftable and will possibly exist in the world, but for now it is just going to be custom starts once I get some feedback on balancing and how things should be added into the world/crafted it will be added.
Currently in the mod is a basic set of Space Marine armour and an «Advanced» set of Space Marine armour (Just something I through together.) a Chainsword, Powersword, and a Bolter. All of this comes in a Blood Raven color scheme and a Black Templar Color scheme for now. There is also a custom race the Adeptus Astartes.
I really want to know what you guys think! Space Marines are supposed to be OP, but I still want to hear the feedback I will most likely balance them around how the community feels. The Adeptus Astartes race might be too strong, but they are a space marine so they kinda have to be.
The weapons are low grade to help you guys figure out what would be too strong. If needed I will update the beta to add in the high grade variants, but obvioulsy those would be extremely strong and very OP.
Currently in my private build I have the armor and weapons being crafted as top tier research with Leviathan Pearls and steel. This might be too much? Not sure about it though the armour is extremely good so you should have to work for it.
Ontop of the balancing I am also looking for suggestions for content. Other Factions, weapons, armor sets. I would prefer to stick with Space Marines for now, I don’t have as much time as I did so something like adding Orks and Tyranids would take me awhile with my current schedule.
Thank you all for taking the time to read this and download my mod! I really appreciate any and all feedback, please don’t be shy! Your opinions can help shape this mod, don’t hold back! 😀
Some of the areas around the waist and crotch can be finicky, but if you adjust your character some you should have no issues at all. Most issues are pretty much entirely fixed by using the body suit. ( I highly suggest it.)
The Advanced Black Templar armour’s cloth seems to be a little too bright in certain lighting.
Where are the emblems?!
Well as the titles says this is the beta. I wasn’t sure where I was going with this at first. I didn’t plan on making the exact factions from 40k. For that reason I made the uvmaps in such a way that adding the emblems would cause issues. However depending on what the community says I may add them back. Honestly regardless of what people say I most likely will add them, but right now I just want to hear what you guys have to say and get everything someone balanced in a way that makes people somewhat happy.
All models and texture are made by me and the Warhammer universe is owned by Games Workshop.
Things I’d like feedback focused on
- Overall feel of the armor (Clean or beat up texture?)
- How should the weapons/armour be crafted/added to the world (What should it take to craft the armor?)
- Adeptus Astartes Stats.
- Balance (Weapon Damage/ Armour defense).
- Armour being male only (There aren’t any female Space Marines. However there are Sisters of Battle).
- Suggestions for future content!
- Should there be any Space Marines wandering the map, or for hire?
- Faction Emblems?
- Removed codex from the game and the research is just an option once you rech tech tier 6.
- Removed custom textures from weapons because of the silly way textures for weapons are handled. Weapons now use default textures but are craftable.
- Weapon workbench now uses steel bars and electrical components and the armour smithy now uses armour plating and robotics components.
- Buffed the power armour this may not be permanent let me know what you guys think about the change.
- What is left of the Grey Knight armour has been added.
- Added Servo Skull Race.
- Added the first variation of Chaos Marines.
- Added Roaming squads in the world (Currently not hostile, let me know what you guys think).
- Adding Crafting the power armour is crafted using Leviathan Pearls and Robotics Components.
- The weapons are crafted using Leviathan Pearls and Iron Plates,
- You can find the Research in Library Ruins (Space Marine Codex).
- None of this is final, please let me know if something should be changed!
Steam ID: 1518133925.