Описание на русском языке
Этот мод заменяет большинство ванильных рыночных прилавков более функциональными:
- Теперь они имеют своих продавцов, списки товаров и возможность рассмотреть их товары при совершении сделок.
- Вы можете покупать и создавать свои собственные рыночные прилавки, а также украшать их.
- Люди будут подходить к рыночным прилавкам и торговать через них также, как если бы они пришли в любой другой обычный магазин.
- Торговцы в рыночных прилавках будут приспосабливаться к различным состоянием мира, таким как: город разрушен, истощен или взят под контроль другой фракцией.
- Рыночные палатки были добавлены в те места, где ранее их не было. Я разместил их в тех местах, где логически они могут находиться, и постарался не переусердствовать.
- В крупных городах будет размещаться один торговец рыночного прилавка, который будет покупать нелегальные и украденные вещи (вы все равно будете пойманы, если эти вещи будут украдены в одном и том же городе из одной и той же фракции).
- При замене рыночных прилавков я также исправил некоторые проблемы с отсечением в городах, стараясь при этом не переусердствовать, чтобы эти изменения не повлияли на совместимость этого мода с другими модами.
Доступна легкая версия данного мода: Functioning Market Stalls (Light Version).
Description in English
What this mod does
This mod replaces most of the Market Stalls in game with functioning ones:
- They have their own traders, vendor lists and items on display.
- You can buy and build your own market stalls, and decorate them. You need to research public sales to make them function.
- People will walk up to market stalls and trade with them, like any other normal store.
- Traders at the market stalls will adapt to different world states, like city is destroyed, malnourished, or taken over by a different faction.
- Places that didn’t have market stall before, have them now. I tried to place them in logical locations and not to overdo it.
- There will be 1 market stall trader in major cities, that buys illegal and stolen stuff. (You will still be caught if those things are stolen in the same city from the same faction)
- While replacing market stalls I have also fixed some clipping issues in cities, tried not to overdo it so that this won’t conflict with other mods to much.
Here is how you make your market stalls work and how you decorate them
After researching public sales you will have 2 sub menus in your building menu: Market stalls, and market stall decorations. The first one has every market stall you can build and a chest you need to place on them for them to actually function. The second one has items you can place on your stalls to decorate them.
Buy or build a stall, after that build “Small chest counter” on your stall (this part is a little bit finicky but the chest is placeable on every stall, you just have to rotate it a bit. You can’t build decorations near the chest, it is small but the game doesn’t allow building of other items right next to it due to “use nodes”, they are needed). Decorate your stalls however you want.
Try to put the chest somewhere near the front of the stall, because NPCs trying to buy from you will go to the chest.
How to use without importing
Only works on save files that do not have any versions of this mod.
- Start your game without this mod, and go somewhere empty (the most important thing here is to be somewhere, where no areas with market stalls are loaded, which are most towns villages and bases).
- Save your game and exit.
- Start the game with the mod and load your save.
If you haven’t followed this procedure and now have an area with double market stalls, you will probably have to import or follow this procedure with a save file that never had my mod in it.
Note that if you have done some terrain or building editing in areas with market stalls through shift+f12, and saved that. Than you will probably have to import, this depends on what leveldata your game saved into your save file.
If you are using other mods that contain leveldata (they edit buildings in towns or add new ones) you should generally load my mod after them. That is because this mod not only moves buildings around but deletes old market stalls and they will generally reappear (often right in the middle of the new stalls) if you load another mod (that edits leveldata in the same locations) after my one.
- Load Reactive World after this mod to avoid compatibility issues.
- If you are using Cities Rebalanced mod, use this compatibility patch made by Sheriff: Cities Rebalanced + Functioning Market Stalls.
Loading one mod after another is very easy, every time you load your game you are shown all the mods you have and their load order. In that same menu you can use arrows to change the load order.
- NPCs will walk up to the market stalls and trade with them even after closing hours.
- Sometimes you might have to bump in to traders to be able to talk to them.
- Light Version: Functioning market stalls (light version).
- Build menu with less clutter by Crovvv: Functioning Market Stalls — Category Fix.
- Do not reupload this mod without permission.
- If anyone wants to make a patch between this and other mods you are free to do so.
- If somebody wants to translate this mod into other languages and post it, you have permission to do it, just mention the original mod somewhere in the description:)
I have made custom collisions for every market stall and now it is possible to decorate them without using the editor. You can not place items on every shelf, but there are many places on every stall that allow item placement. (Complex collisions impact performance, so I tried to make collisions that were as simple as possible while allowing item placement in many places.)
Build the “counter chest” before the decorations, it needs more space than its size suggests due to “use nodes” and can be a little finicky to place.
- Game developer for a great game.
Steam ID: 1627774945.