Описание на русском языке
Мод, под названием «Crow’s World Gone Fishing» (Вороний мир теперь и с рыбалкой), добавляет в Кенши механику ловли рыбы, также добавляет новые рецепты и задачи, связанные с новой механикой, и новый костер, который требуется использовать для приготовления рыбы.
Description in English
- This mod lets you net fish, fry fish, and dry fish. You will need to research Fishing. It’s a lvl 1 research that cost 2 books and you will find it under Farming. Once researched it will fall under it’s own catagory of the build menu as Fishing. Frying fish and drying fish will help improve your cooking stats while netting fish will help improve you farming stats.
- You CAN NOT fry fish on the default campfire, you will have to use the Fish Fry campfire.
- Fried fish and dried fish have the same food value as dried meat.
- You can put up to 25 raw fish on the drying stand but you will now have to have 1 person at the drying stand to care for the fish.
- The fish net will hold 10 fish at a time.
I welcome any advice on how I can correct these quirks:
- The net will show it can be dropped on some land areas with high water content. Use your own discretion, it’s best played in shallow water.
- I have had one area that would not let me use the net along the northeast desert coast.
- I have slowed down the time it takes to net fish and to dry fish.
- You won’t need Crow’s World: Eat Grubs mod to fish with the rod now but you will need it if you wish to eat grubs. The bait to fish with a rod has changed from Grubs to Blood Grubs. This update should fix any problem with the icons not showing up.
- You can now put cooked fish and dried fish in the animal feeder.
Now updated in stable mode.
- This mod is also a part of the «Crow’s World» mod which includes most of my mods within it and a few other things that I have not uploaded to the Workshop previously. Don’t run that mod and this one together.
- Fish items should no longer show as creating a town.
Steam ID: 1223140204.