Описание на русском языке
Этот мод буквально перебалансировывает стены и здания городов и аванпостов южных регионов мира, а также «улучшает» их внешний вид и функциональность, при не изменяя их кардинально.
Текущие места, которые были изменены, это:
- Abandoned Town (Shun), Abandoned Town (The Hook), Catun, Clownsteady, Dead Fishing Village, Drifter’s Last, Fish Isle, Flats Lagoon, Free Settlement, Manhutner Base, Mourn, Old Prison, Slave Farm South, Slave Markets, Spring и Waystation (The Hook).
Необходим перенос (import).
Description in English
This mod literally rebalances the lopsided walls and buildings of the cities and outposts of the Southern Region of the world, as well as «improving» the look and functionalities of them without drastically changing them.
The current places that were changed:
- Abandoned Town (Shun), Abandoned Town (The Hook), Catun, Clownsteady, Dead Fishing Village, Drifter’s Last, Fish Isle, Flats Lagoon, Free Settlement, Manhutner Base, Mourn, Old Prison, Slave Farm South, Slave Markets, Spring and Waystation (The Hook).
Don’t forget it requires an import for existing games.
This is somewhat tested but could still have unknown issues, report any that you find and hopefully I will be able fix them.
Compatiblities and stuff
Any mod that alters the level data of the associated towns will most likely be incompatible, usually causing buildings to duplicate or reset their positions, mix and match with caution.
Also since the level editor (Shift+F12) is poorly documented and a mystery to most I’m unsure wether or not you will need to use it to «fix things» or use Ctrl+Shift+F11 (same thing), though if you do make sure to do it in every place affected by this mod since it only seems to affect the local area.
A List of any compatible mods that that I either used or bothered to check.
- Reactive World (no issues as of its June 21st update).
Compatibility patches for various mods.
- Living World (July 17th): Cities Rebalanced + Living World. Experimental (aka slightly tested but it should work fine).
- Functioning Market Stalls (July 14th): Cities Rebalanced + Functioning Market Stalls. Experimental (aka slightly tested but it should hopefully work fine).
Due to some of the towns lacking enough gaurds to man the turrets (none ever even manned the catun ones), I’ve added some low level militia type units a a few places. Mourn in particular was beefed up with the addition of some mercenaries to guard the town (Mourn would frequently be nearly wiped out after just a few minutes of sitting in it) and some mercs to occupy one of the oustpost buildings (with extra generic custom dialogue!) so they have a place to heal up after the hordes of beak things. I’ve also added additional peasants (and some slaves) to a few places to work the fields and machines.
- Game related (I can’t do anything about them)
If you own a building in town and use the «import buildings» option, that building will not be changed and may be placed oddly in relation to the rest of the town.
- Mod related (I might do something about them eventually)
Nothing so far.
Permissions and crap
Feel free to use and redistribute my mod in whichever way you wish, but I would appreciate being credited for any of my work.
Steam ID: 1778505492.